It is an International Variable Investment Fund.
It invests most of the capital in equity or similar assets (shares, derivative instruments …), issued in different currencies.
Aimed at investors who are willing to invest in a product with a very high risk profile , that is, to achieve a higher potential return, they are willing to assume greater risk.
This fund is oriented for investments over 3 years.
BBVA Bolsa Europa, FI offers the possibility of investing in the European market, in a diversified way , for those customers who want to take equity positions in that region, taking advantage of the extensive experience of BBVA Asset Management in the management of this type of investments .
- Profitability and associated risks
- Did you know?
- What is the risk profile of this fund?
The risk level of this fund is 7, that is, it has a very high risk profile.
- Management fee (i) : 2.25% per annum.
- Deposit commission (i) : 0.20% per annum.
About the amount subscribed or reimbursed :
- No subscription fees.
- Refund Commission:
- 2% for participations less than 3 months old.
- 0% for participations with an age greater than or equal to 3 months.
What is your minimum investment?
The minimum investment amount is € 600.
In what does this fund invest?
Mainly, in the most important companies of the European stock exchange, taking as an example the FT-Eurotop-100 index (composed of the 100 companies with the largest capital of the European stock exchange).
The investment will be distributed as follows:
The investment in currencies other than the euro will be less than 30% of the total.
The strategy is to invest in companies that have good prospects on profits and attractive valuations.
The criteria of the fund to select your investments in countries and economic sectors are:
- the economic perspectives.
- the valuations of the price of the shares in the market.
- the economic moment in which we are.
See the fund’s profile in the BBVA Fund Manager.
- OECD : Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. It is made up of 34 countries and its objective is to coordinate its economic and social policies.
- Credit quality (rating) : valuation of a company or issuance of an asset that allows knowing the capacity of the company to pay its obligations in the future. It is based on a scale that ranges from maximum credit quality (AAA) to BBB- (intermediate) to minimum credit quality (CCC). The lower the credit quality, a higher interest rate is required to compensate the risk assumed by the investor
- Duration: average expiration time of all the payments of a bonus, both the principal and the periodic coupons. This calculation is weighted, that is, proportional to its weight in the fund.
- Deposit Commission : percentage that is charged on the patrimony of the plan by the administration and custody of the assets.
- Management fee : percentage that is charged on the assets of the plan for the management of the assets.
- Subscription / redemption fee: percentage charged by the investment fund management company when the client wants to buy or sell assets outside the established dates.
Did you find this content useful ? Write your review.
At BBVA, we ensure clarity and transparency in the information we offer you. We are committed to provide plain and easy to understand explanations about the characteristics of the product, in particular, the interest rate, fees and costs of the operation you want to perform.
What profitability does the fund offer?
The fund offers a variable return to investors. The profitability will depend on the evolution of the assets in which the fund has invested the capital.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Associated risks (i)
As with any other investment product, investing in funds implies assuming a certain level of risk. Each fund, depending on its specific characteristics and the assets in which it invests, will imply a greater or lesser level of risk. The risks of the BBVA Bolsa Europa, FI fund, which invests in different types of fixed income and variable income assets, are the following:
- Market: mainly due to the variation in the prices of the variable income assets in which it invests and the interest rates.
- Currency: investment in currencies other than the euro will be, at most, equal to 30% of the total.
- Credit: limited, given the credit quality of the assets in which it invests.
- Investment in derivatives.
- Market: the variation in the prices of the assets in which the plan invests (variable income, interest rates, currencies, etc.) can negatively affect its profitability.
- Investment in equities: investment in equities carries the risk of variation in the prices (prices) of the shares.
- Interest rate: variation that the price of an asset may suffer due to changes in the interest rate. There is an inverse relationship between interest rates and the price of fixed-income securities, such as bonds (when interest rates rise, the price of assets decreases and vice versa).
- Of currency: risk before the variations of the exchange rate of our currency on that in which the plan is invested. Investment in assets issued in currencies other than the euro carries a risk derived from fluctuations in exchange rates.
- Credit: risk that the issuer of an asset does not meet its payment obligations on the established date.
- Investment in derivatives: financial derivatives are instruments that are based on the price of another asset (called underlying). They can be used to cover the risk of the price of an asset or to capitalize on its variation. The investment carries the risk that the coverage is not perfect, since it allows to have an exposure to the underlying greater than the amount invested (called leverage). There is also risk of default in the payment of one of the parties involved in the transaction.
- Funds are a diversified investment alternative , since they invest in numerous assets, which reduces the risk of investing in a single asset.
- There is a wide variety of investment funds with very different risk profiles.
- The funds allow you to invest in different types of assets, geographic areas, currencies … You can choose the one / those funds that best suit your objectives and needs.
- Investment funds allow access to the benefits of professional management from very small amounts (in this case, from only € 600).
- One of the main characteristics of this investment fund is its liquidity. You can buy and / or sell units at any time, since you do not have subscription or reimbursement commissions.
- In accordance with current legislation, you should only pay taxes when you sell all or part of your investment fund. For individuals with tax residence in Spain, the transfers from one investment fund to another does not have a tax impact on personal income tax (capital gains are not taxed or handicaps are deducted until the definitive reimbursement occurs).
- It is very important that you report well and understand the operation of the fund before investing.